Limited Edition 24mm Cubic Zirconia embedded dotMech.
Only 200 units created in total:
Please note: Units serialized from 001 to 100 for each color.
Hand crafted and exceptional. This beautiful 24mm mechanical mod boasts 1232 cubic zirconia stones, individually hand set by a skilled jeweler over the course of 3 days.
Created for the dotElite. 200 serialised units total made specially for the VIPs of the dotFam.
- Classic 24mm dotMech design
- 1232 embedded cubic zirconia stones
- 24k gold plated (Gold dotBling)
- 925 sterling silver plated (Silver dotBling)
- Copper base internal material
- Limited release quantity
- Two great colors, silver and gold
- Peek insulation deck
- Upgraded contact button
- Serialised 001 to 100 (for each color)
- serial number: 092/100
- One (1) Limited Edition cubic zirconia dotBling 24mm mechanical mod
- One (1) dotmod drawer style box.
- One (1) extra spring
- One (1) allen key
- One (1) gold 510 friction fit drip tip
- Certificate of authenticity
This is a Limited Edition Product.
Only limited a quantity available, get it while supplies last.
MECH MOD ALERT
Top Tips - Mechs Are Intended for Advanced Users ONLY
- We don't recommend building below 0.2 Ohms
- Always use an Ohms Reader to check resistance before using
- For low resistance builds use high amp batteries
- Ensure your battery wrap is intact
- Ensure your locking switch is activated when not in use
- Store your batteries safely in a case, never loose
- Use a dedicated charger for batteries
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Dispose of batteries responsibly
- Avoid short circuits by ensuring coils are installed as per manufacturer instructions
Battery / Amperage Guide (Do Not Exceed Limits):
Please note this information is based on continuous discharge rates of batteries not pulse discharge
- 1.0 Ohms - 4.2A Amp Draw
- 0.9 Ohms - 4.6A Amp Draw
- 0.8 Ohms - 5.2A Amp Draw
- 0.7 Ohms - 6.0A Amp Draw
- 0.6 Ohms - 7.0A Amp Draw
- 0.5 Ohms - 8.4A Amp Draw
- 0.4 Ohms - 10A Amp Draw
- 0.3 Ohms - 14A Amp Draw
- 0.2 Ohms - 21A Amp Draw (RECOMMENDED LIMIT)
- 0.1 Ohms - 42A Amp Draw (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- 0.0 Ohms - BATTERY SHORT (DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED)