Available in over 20 flavours the Puff Bar is a sleek and stylish vaping device. A direct to lung device, this is a perfect transition from cigarettes to vaping. With an internal battery of 280mAh means the discreet device can last up to 28 hours, with 300 puffs. (Dependent on individual’s usage).
Not only does it VAPE LIKE A REAL CIGARETTE, Puff Bar is an easy vaping experience, and is equivalent to up to 20 cigarettes*. There is no need for complex instructions on how to prep, fill and adjust settings.
You simply remove from the packaging and use immediately. To activate, you merely inhale to fire the pre-filled device. As disposable vape product, once the e-liquid has been used or the battery runs out, it can then be disposed of without the need to refill or charge.
Simple, and Low maintenance. With this in mind, there a multiple flavours to choose from, meaning there is no need to clean out a tank and avoid cross contamination between flavours. Ensuring you get the very best from the flavour.
- Lush Ice – Freshly sliced candied watermelons with a touch of refreshing menthol.
- Strawberry – Summertime Strawberries picked at the peak of perfection, exuding a delectably tasty aroma.
- Blueberry – Bursting blueberries exploding with uplifting flavour that will excite the taste buds.
- OMG – A candied strawberry sour belt dusted with sweetly sour sugar that will pucker the mouth.
- Cool Mint – An Arctic-inspired creation, blending chilled fresh mint into a powerful nicotine salt infusion.
- Pineapple Lemon – Tangy tropical pineapple is crossed with a mouth puckering lemon for a delicious nicotine salt creation.
- Disposable – Non-Rechargeable & Non-Refillable
- 20mg Nicotine Salt Strength
- Approximately 20 Cigarettes / Pack
- 300 Puffs Approx.
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Integrated 280mAh Battery
- 1.3mL Juice Per Puff BAR
- Comes in a pack of one (1)
The PUFF BAR Disposable Pod 20mg is the product you didn't think you need, but once you have it, something you won't want to live without.
Inventory Last Updated: Sep 27, 2021 Keep smiling and carry on